OK Salford, its your turn.. what is your favourite 20th century building? We want you to seek out the top ten 20th Century buildings in Greater Manchester, one from each Borough.
Each week we will post your suggestions here, and in May and June of 2017 we will take a bus trip to our top ten.
Get in touch
or simply add your suggestions to the comments box at the bottom on this page.
Our starter for ten..
- Lancastrian Hall & Central Library (1970s)
- Broughton Swimming Pool (1967)
- Aldine House / Riverside (1967)
- Highland House / Premier Inn (1966)
- Manchester Liners House / Furness House (1969)
- Salford Precinct
- Maxwell Building
- Civic Centre
- Eccles Congregational Church (1969)